I Wish I was Born a Boy..


I wish I was born a boy
To play with bicycles and dirt instead of dressing up a toy
It’s cooler to pretend to be a pirate with one leg
Than a mommy who cooks pancakes, bacon, and eggs!


Boys at school didn’t have to study
They made fun of teachers and had fights that turned bloody
They were able to party and stay out late
While us girls begged to come back home at eight


And when they graduated from school
Some went to the US, some to Canada, others to Istanbul
It didn’t matter what major they select
As at the end it all had the same effect


It’s ok if guys smoke, drink, or even have a joint
Or even be arrested or stopped at a checkpoint
A divorced man is said to be more experienced
That next time he can do it right without interference
 


Their limit is the sky
No one judges them or gives them a look with an eye
They have the power, will, and freedom
And they live in a fancy starlit kingdom


Guys might argue and say their life sucks
That it’s them who work hard while we sit back at home and play with squeaky ducks
But let’s get real for a second here
You can leave and start over without even shedding a tear
And then we will have to struggle, fight, and survive
And fix everything you left behind and try to revive


So shut it please and just enjoy
You're blessed by being a boy
Thank God I have two endearing sons
I’ll teach them how to live as a boy and have fun!


I said it before and I’ll say it a bit more
I wish I was born a boy
To play with bicycles and dirt instead of dressing up a toy



Comments

  1. :D
    u forgot to mention that we get so much physical pain too during our life :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) :) ballah ma its a wish we all girls have :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Keep the Door Open

One of life's stories..

Once Upon A Time...